Campaign and Calibration Data
Data from the CLOUD-MAP missions will be archived here available for download and use in studies and validation.
This will include data from the following campaigns:
- CLOUD-MAP Summer Field Campaigns in Oklahoma
- LAPSE-RATE Campaign in Alamosa Colorado in Cooperation with NOAA
- Measurements from the 2017 Eclipse in Nebraska and Kentucky
- Selected Campaigns During Storm and Icing Events
- Validation Data at the DOE ARM SGP and Mesonet Sites
- Data from Gas and Vegetative Sensing Campaigns, Including CO2 and CH4
Check back for updates and data archive schedule.